Sketches

Friday 16 January 2009

Moly_x_58

My first entry to the moleskine exchange 58. A group of artist around the world each start with a japanese fold sketchbook. And sent it to the next in the list, who adds a drawing and sends it to the next. There are 7 people in my group, from Russia, USA, Canada and Peru. Obviously, my drawing is an impression from my home town; I'll send it to Moscow tomorrow.
Mijn eerste tekening voor de moleskine exchange. Een groep van 7 tekenaars start elk met een japans tekenboekje en stuurt dat naar de volgende, die er weer iets bijtekent. Dit was mijn eerste tekening met als thema: "de rondreizende moleskine"

2 comments:

RobCarey said...

I really like the way this turned out, Rene- very lively and fun impression of your town.

Glen Greenwalt said...

great image