Sketches

Monday 2 September 2013

Paul Getty Center

We visited a lot of things in LA: Hollywood, Beverly hills, Rodeo drive, Mulholland drive, Sunset Boulevard, City Center, Olvera street and the historic Plaza and so on. One day I sent the ladies to Santa Monica to check Bloomingdales, the malls and the shops on 3rd street. I took the opportunity to go to the Paul Getty Center of Arts.
Undoubtedly one on the best collections of art in the world.
And on a fantastic location overlooking LA. And with a fantastic building by the architect Richard Meier.
The only thing I am sorry about is that I found out too late that there was a fantastic temporary exhibition about architecture and design for the Urban environment in California. I already had to leave to go back to Santa Monica.
Anyway, here are the sketches I made of the buildings of the museum.  

No comments: