Sketches

Thursday 29 December 2016

Ebola vaccine and cure

An article in our newspaper, a few days ago.

Usually I can't disclose anything about the designs I make, due to secrecy agreements that I have to sign. I make most building and production line designs in very first stages of a project, and that is a period that the competition of our clients would be interested in any information they can get hold of.

Now the news about the Ebola vaccine is in the open, and I can proudly say that I did my contribution to the production line that will make this vaccine.
A nice thought around the Christmas days.

2 comments:

Michael Lukyniuk said...

This was a big story in Canada. The lab that created the vaccine was in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Unfortunately I can't read the article, but I understand that you were involved in the planning of the production facilities. Congratulations on your involvement in a worthy project. And also, happy new year.

Rene Fijten said...

Yes, I know about the Canadian (and Norwegian) connections, but don't know those details. I was just concerned about the building, located in Europe.
Also happy new year to you too.